SFTP – SSH File Transfer Protocol:
- A network protocol that provides file access, file transfer, and file management over any reliable data stream.
- It gives the user the ability to download all the files on the cloud to their local storage.
1. Customers need to whitelist 2 IPs of B3Networks:
2. B3Networks needs to whitelist IPs of Customer
2. User Account Credentials:
SFTP account creation is currently manual. The following information is required.
- Customer OrgUUID
- Customer Public Key – For SFTP Authentication.
- Customer Premise SFTP Source IP – For Firewall IP Whitelist.