The Virtual Line presents the Maker-Checker process, in which every change made in the flow must be approved and deployed by the Owner/Admin; otherwise, the changes are just saved as Draft.
|Owner and Admin||Member|
|1. Edit||1. Edit|
|2. Make changes||2. Test|
|3. Test||3. Request to go live|
|4. Deploy||4. Owner/ Admin approves|
Owner and Admin access
Make a test call with the new flow (changes are not saved at the moment).
- Launch now:
- Tick Publish now > Publish
- Launch later:
- Choose date and time > Schedule
- Add note: Optional
If you choose the option means back to the stable version.
- Version name and status (Draft or Active)
- Created date and time
- Changes made by whom
- Rollback to an old version
- Delete a version
- Owner/Admin is notified of the request when they visit Virtual Line. Click the flow name to see the change.
- Owner/Admin choose either to test the flow, approve (launch), reject, or postpone reviewing this draft (back to the stable version).
- If they click the Arrow icon <–, they will be reminded of the draft until they approve/reject it.