If a contract is being IN_PROGRESS and your customer wants to modify it, you can replace it with a new one.
- The new contract start date MUST be earlier than the current contract end date.
- All SKUs in the current contract MUST be included in the new contract.
- The quantity of each SKU of the new contract MUST be higher or equal to the quantity of provisioned SKUs.
- Old contract: quantity limit = 7, provisioned 5
- New contract: quantity limit is >=5
- The duration of the new contract can be different from that of the old contract.
- A canceled contract is NOT refunded. If you want to refund, please do it manually.
In order to replace a contract, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Contract app
- View the contract that you want to change
- Select Replace Contract
- The new contract is PENDING and needs to go through the contract process again:
- Step 1: Create a contract
- Step 2: Billing Plan
- Step 3: Subcontract (optional)
- After the new contract is READY and all subscriptions are moved over, the old contract is CANCELLED.