- Agent name, extension
- Agent status: is what users set or change on the portal. The values are: Busy, Available, Offline
- It can be changed by the agents themselves at the top right corner
- Or by the supervisor by clicking the agent’s name.
- If supervisors/agents are unable to log in Wallboard portal to change their status, they can use these dial codes below on the connected IP Phone instead.
*71#: change to Available
*72#: change to Busy
*73#: change to Offline
- If the user is currently Offline, she will not be able to change her status to Busy. She will need to change to Available first.
- State: is the current call state of the agent. The values are: available, busy, offline, dialing, wrapping, talking, away (Scroll down to learn how the state changes)
- Duration: The period that the agent sticks to the current call state. This metric will not be affected by the filter.
- Queues: Number of queues that the agent is assigned to.
- SLA: Measure the performance of the agent. This SLA is affected by the number of calls answered within the threshold of that agent. SLA threshold is configured HERE.
- To measure the performance of the agent.
- This SLA is affected by 1 factor:
- The number of calls was answered within the threshold of that agent.
- Assigned: Number of calls that the agent is assigned to the agent
- Assigned = answered calls+ unanswered calls
- Answered/Unanswered: Number of calls that the agent answered/unanswered
- Answered = Answered incoming calls + answered callback calls
- Unanswered = Unanswered incoming calls + unanswered callback calls
- Average Talktime: The average Talktime of answered incoming and callback calls in the filter time
- Avg Talktime = (sum of incoming talk duration + sum of callback talk duration) / (sum of answered incoming duration + sum of answered callback duration)
- Total Talktime: The total amount of talking times of answered incoming and callback calls in the filter time
- Available/Busy/Offline: The period that the agent sticks to a status in the filter time
Change agent’s status:
Assign/Unassign agent to/out of queue(s):
Values of the State:
ACW = After Call Work = Wrap Up Time: The time that the agents spend to close the call before they’re ready to take another call. This time is configured on the Settings page.
System status changes to Away when the user reaches an unanswered threshold. This threshold is configured when Away Detection is toggled on in Settings page.
If the status is Busy or Offline but the state is Talking, it can mean 2 things:
- The agent is talking on an incoming call, then she set her status to Busy or Offline to not receive any more calls.
- The agent is making outgoing calls, while here status was changed to Busy or Offline some time ago.
|Agent Status||System Status||State (Call State)|