Ideal for general office and receptionists, this three-line phone combines the capabilities of the IP930D with in-building mobility. Using DECT technology, these handsets and corresponding base and repeater units enables users of small to mid-side enterprises to remain connected while roaming freely through their workplace.
- EASY VIEWING
- 1.8 inch backlit color display (128 x 160 pixel)
- Enables users of small to mid-side enterprises to remain connected while roaming freely through their workplace.
- Function Keys: Transfer, Conference, Redial (History), Hold
- 176 x 220 pixels backlit display
- Half duplex speakerphone
- AUDIO CONTROLS
- Headset (on-screen indicator)
- DECT / MGCP protocol
- 802.1 pq, DiffServ / ToS
- G.722, BV-32, BV-16, G.711, G.729a codecs
- G.711 uLaw, G.711 aLaw, G.729a codecs
- Base: 10/100 Ethernet
- Base: 802.3af, Class 2 PoE
- 12 hours talk time, 5 days standby time