- The Owner can assign created Teams to Admins so they can manage settings for their Teams.
- Admins can check which Teams they have been assigned to.
Note:Within the Organization:
- Maximum number of created Teams = 100 Teams
- Maximum number of Teams that an Admin can be assigned = 100 Teams
In order to assign Teams to Admins, follow the below steps:
- Click on the Profile icon
- Go to Manage Organization
- Select Members tab
- Choose a particular Admin that you would like to give permission
- Select Manage tab
- In the People section, choose Assign teams
- Select appropriate team(s)
- If an Admin is not assigned to any team, that Admin has the privilege to manage the whole organization.
- To revoke the privileges of the Admins from managing a particular Team to manage the whole organization, select Turn on to grant manage the whole organization.
Once Admins are assigned to manage Teams by the Owner, the Admin: