- It is applied in the case when you are using the Call Back method (for more detail, refer to the Calling method section).
- You will receive a call on this number.
- Caller ID is the number that will display on the recipient’s phone.
- Users can switch to other numbers that are available in their Caller ID list.
Use when your phone is connected to a strong and stable Internet connection (e.g. Wifi).
- Internet connection is only to send the initial signal to our system.
- The quality of the call back does not depend on the internet connection.
- When you dial a number, you will receive a call to your device (to the number keyed in at Call from) and connect to the recipient.
- Check and ask
- Check and block
- Bypass all
- Bypass consent
- Bypass DNC