Main Command Buttons:
- Number Display: This is the window wherein the dialed number is reflected.
- Show/Hide Dialpad: Toggle to show/hide the Dialpad. Mainly used for DTMF/IVR selection purposes.
- Organization Name: Shows which Organization Extension belongs to.
- […]: Shows/Hides BizPhone Setup Panel and quick Account Information.
- Status Indicator: Shows current connection status of extension
- Green – the App is registered/connected
- Red – the App is unregistered/unconnected
- Call Button: Press to connect the call after dialing the number.
- History Tab: Shows current call logs.
- Phonebook: Shows manually saved Phone Numbers.
- Extension List: Reflects all internal extensions belonging to the Organization.
Call Command Buttons:
- Call Status:
- Ringing – BizPhone is establishing the call
- Connected – call is established and successfully connected
- Contact Name/Dialled Number: If the dialed number is saved in the Contacts, the saved contact name will appear on the screen. Otherwise, it will show the dialed number.
- Call Recording Setting: Shows if Call Recording is enabled/disabled for the extension
- DNC Setting: Shows if DNC service is activated and what the current action for the extension
- Call Forwarding Setting: Shows if Call Forwarding is enabled/disabled for the extension
- DND Setting: Shows if DND service is enabled/disabled for the extension
- Mute Button: Press to put the user/agent on Mute.
- Hold Button: Press to put the current call on Hold.
- End Button: Press to Disconnect the call.
- Current Call Duration: Shows duration of the ongoing call
- Options Button: Press to initiate Call Transfer or 3-way Conference Call.
- Show/Hide Keypad: Toggle to show/hide the Dialpad. Mainly used for DTMF/IVR selection purposes.