1. Transfer Call
During a phone call, users can do a Blind Transfer or an Attended Transfer to:
- Internal Extension
- A number from the Contact
- External Phone Number
Once the users hang up the phone, the call will be connected to the transferred destination.Note:
- A Blind Transfer is when you transfer the caller to another agent or number without speaking to the new agent first.
- An Attended Transfer is when you speak with the new agent before the call is transferred. You can tell the destination agent about the caller’s issue and give any background information before transferring the call (without the caller’s hearing)
- Click the Options button on the app after you have picked up the call > choose Transfer Call.
- You will then see the option to transfer to another party.
- Select the proper destination.
- Click the OK button.
- For Blind Transfer, once the user receives a notification that the call has been transferred to the destination, they can hang up and let the caller wait until the destination picks up.
- For Attended Transfer, once the destination picks up the call, the user can tell them about the caller’s issue and give any background information before transferring the call (without the caller’s hearing). Once done, press End Call. The caller and transferred destination will be connected afterward.
2. Perform Another Transfer/Cancel Current Transfer
- The other line is not picking up.
- The other line refuses the call after you have introduced the caller or provided the reason for the transfer.
- Users change their minds and decide against passing the call.
- Users want to perform another transfer.