IP Phone license is to connect to IP Devices or Softphones to make outgoing calls and receive incoming calls.
There are 2 options to provision the IP License:
- Manual Provision with SIP credentials.
- Provision from the portal (supported brands and models only)
- Go to Bizphone app > Extensions
- Select the extension to be provisioned > Activated devices > IP phone > copy SIP Credentials
- Register these credentials to the IP phone/Softphone. You can contact your phone provider for detailed instructions.
Auto Provision for supported brands and models:
Note:This option is only available for Yealink – Fanvil – SNOM phones with some supported models. Please contact our Support Team to check if your devices support Auto-Provision.
- Go to Bizphone > Settings > IP Phone
- Click Firewall Config > allow Service Provision Server and your Device Server accordingly
- Click Import MAC addresses > Fill in your MAC addresses
- MAC addresses are 12-digits hexadecimal numbers.
- Click edit to give the device a name and assign it to an extension > Save
- Click Auto Provision > reset your IP devices by Factory Default to complete the provision.