Dashboard is only available for Inbound Call Center.
- Provides real-time information related to contact center performance
- Allows the supervisor to select and customize different metrics to show in the dashboard
- Can be shown on a big screen
Sample of a captured report (data shown are grouped by queue):
The total number of calls in the queues.
What is an abandoned call?An abandoned call is a call initiated to a queue but is ended before any conversation occurs.
- Abandoned Call = No available agents assigned OR None of the assigned agents pick up the call.
What is an abandoned rate?Measures the dropping rate of the callers while they’re in the queue.
- Long abandoned: number of abandoned calls within a long period (>10 seconds)
- Short abandoned:
- The number of abandoned calls within a short period (default value = 10 seconds).
- This is because people may have dialed the wrong number and then hung up.
- Typically this type of call is not used when calculating the Service Level.
SLA (Service Level Agreement):
Measure the performance of the call center or queue. SLA threshold is configured in Queue Management.
- This SLA is affected by 2 factors:
- Numbers of calls answered within the threshold of all the agents
- Numbers of abandoned calls
Number of agents and their statuses:
Below agents’ name is the period that the agent has been in that status:
- Wrap up (adding details in incoming calls notification popup)
- Example: Jane Le (#120) was available 6 hours ago, meaning that agent Jane Le (Extension number 120) has been available for 6 hours.
Current calls in queue:
Number of calls in queue right now
Longest wait time:
The longest wait time of callers when they wait for someone to pickup their calls
Average call duration:
The average talk time per call during the filter period.
- Average call duration = (sum of incoming talk duration + sum of callback talk duration) / (sum of answered incoming + sum of answered callback)
Average wait time:
The average wait time of callers when they wait for someone to pickup their calls
Download Dashboard Report:
- Choose a queue
- Choose a refresh interval (10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute or 5 minutes)
- Choose a time frame