What is Freshdesk?
Freshdesk is an online cloud-based customer service platform to keep track of conversations, collaborate with colleagues, and improve team efficiency with accurate metrics. It serves organizations by providing helpdesk support with all smart automations to get things done faster.
The following B3Networks Apps allow users to instantly connect/integrate Freshdesk into their cloud communication solution to automate daily operations and enhance productivity.
- Virtual Line
- To automate the process of customers using Freshdesk ticketing system and B3Networks cloud apps.
- To synchronize call data storage between two systems.
Aside from the main features of the Virtual Line App, it can also be engineered to integrate with third-party CRMs such as Freshdesk
Following this diagram, by using the CallerID of the caller when an incoming call is received, the system can perform a query against the integrated Freshdesk database and proceed with the desired flow of creating a ticket into the customer’s system:
- If the caller’s number is already registered in the database as an existing customer, a ticket will be created using their information and will be tagged to them automatically.
- If the caller’s number is not yet registered, a new account will be created and recorded in Freshdesk before opening a ticket.
- If the caller is using a Private number, a ticket will be created with no other information gathered.
- Outbound call from Freshdesk using Bizphone Desktop Apps/Mobile Apps.
- Incoming pop-ups and Note taking fields:
- Ticket auto creation for all incoming calls.
- Data sync between B3Networks Call Center and Freshdesk.
2. Access Freshwork Developer Console
3. Create New Custom Application
4. Update New Version of The Application
- Freshdesk and Freshsales will require separate packed application.
- Each domain or customer may require different portal domain configuration and repack the application is needed. Reuse the same packed application may lead to unexpected UI and behaviors of the custom application.