Normally after you create an account for your colleague, he should receive a notification with a link to set a password within minutes. However, if he does not after about 10 minutes, he needs to do the following:
- Check spam inbox – the email provider may have erroneously marked our emails as spam
- Add our email to the safe sender list (see below) and resend the email invitation again.
- Contact our customer support with a registered mobile number and company name.
Adding our email to your safe sender list
- Go to Actions > Junk E-mail > Add Sender to Safe Senders List
- Right-click in the message > Add the Sender to Safe Senders List
- Go to Tools > Options > Preferences > Junk E-mail > Safe Sender > Add our email
- Add the email address to your address book.
- In Training mode, emails will arrive in the INBOX highlighted in brown. In Automatic mode, junk emails will arrive in the Junk box. To add an email that arrived in the JUNK folder, highlight the email message.
- Choose Message > Mark > As Not Junk Mail
Open the email > More Options > Add Sender to Contact List
- Add our email to address book
- Reply to our email. AOL will automatically put the our address in your address book
Open the e-mail > Add Address > our email is pre-populated in the Contact Details > Verify information > Save
Go to the Options > Mail > Junk E-Mail Protection > Add Senders to Safe List > add our email address > Add
Use the Not Spam button to report messages you want in your Inbox that were delivered to your Bulk folder.
Go to your Address Book > Add > key in our email address under Internet Information