There are 4 kinds of role in Global DNC:
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): the most powerful role coming with maximum compliance capabilities and user management tools.
- Manager: have limited compliance capabilities. Their main role involves managing and inviting users to use Global DNC as well as updating the company blacklist.
- Staff / Agent : ordinary user.
|DNC/Blacklist checks on Bizphone, SIP, FAX and SMS Marketing||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Global DNC Mobile App||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Link to another Organizations||✓||✓|
|Manage users on Global DNC||✓||✓|
|Manage Company Whitelist / Blacklist||✓||✓|
|Access to Compliance Window||✓|
How to designate roles?
From DPO or Manager‘s account, go to Global DNC app > License Management
- Assign a role to a member
- Unassign a role out of a member
- DPO/Manager/Staff usage will be charged under the Organization Account.
- Agents will pay for their own usage from their Personal Account.