Configure voicemail settings
By default, Teams will play your voicemail greeting and allow the caller to record a message. You will have the options below:
- Let the caller record a message.
- Let the caller record a message or be transferred to someone else.
- End the call without playing your greeting.
- Play your greeting and end the call.
- Transfer the call to someone else.
Click HERE for detailed instruction.
Check your voicemail in Teams
MS Teams voicemail can be checked in the History page. Click HERE for detailed instruction.