Yes, you can. Just pay attention to the following:
- Refund can be done from your end by using Customer app.
- Refund is only available when you terminate a subscription:
- Within 14 days since the purchase date, the refund is full.
- After 14 days, the subscription fee for that month is not refundable.
For example, you have a Yearly SIP subscription, purchased on Apr 1, 2021.
- Subscription terminated on Apr 12 (within 14 days): refund amount is for 12 months fully
- Subscription terminated on Apr 17 (more than 14 days after the purchase date): refund amount is for 11 months, the fee for Apr is not refunded.
- Go to Portal Settings app > Portal Config > Subscription Policy > Enable Allow Refund
- Go to Customer app> find the customer account > Click View > go to Subscriptions
- Click the eye icon on the subscription you want to terminate > Click Terminate
- Fill in the reason > Terminate Subscription
- Please read the message carefully > Terminate