Base on created Bundles, Admins who have appropriate permission can create Orders to purchase for their customer accounts. Once an order is approved, it will be provisioned to licenses/subscriptions in a customer account.
In order to create an Order, follow the steps below:
- Go to Order app > Orders > click Create
- Choose a customer account – by Account Name or Org UUID
- Select bundle(s) from the created bundle list
- The bundle component cannot be changed
- Decide to provision with or without the Base License (tick/untick the option Purchase add-ons only! to purchase only add-ons).
- This option will apply to the whole Order, including all contained bundles.
- Select quantity of bundles you want to purchase
- Select number (if a number license is included) from the inventory
- Number is specified to the country level
- Click Create.
- The newly created Order will be Pending to be approved/ rejected.
- The maximum quantity of each SKU per order is 100.