Sample roles in a transfer call
- Caller: The person who calls your line
- A (Ext 101): Agent who picks up the incoming call
- B (Ext 102): Agent who receives the transfer call
Main actions in a transfer call
The process of the call transfer
- A presses ##3
- A resumes the call with the Caller.
- After triggering the transfer, A hangs up the call immediately.
- The caller will wait until B picks up the call.
- A talks to B
- B hangs up the call (or A press ##3)
- A will then resume to the Caller.
- A talks to B initially
- A hangs up the call
- B connects to the Caller