If you are a telecom business, you might consider offering your customer a contract for competitive pricing.
- A contract is created by the Partner and tied to a Customer.
- Components of a contract:
- Duration: Contract has a start date and end date, beyond which subscriptions in the contract will stop auto-renewal.
- SKU: Contract defines the SKUs and their quantity to be purchased (from 1 to unlimited).
- Partner can customize (override system) pricing for desired SKUs.
- Partner can create a sub-contract with the supplier (e.g. B3) to request the overriding price of the SKUs in the contract.
- Provisioning and tracking:
- The contract will be provisioned via Customer app.
- Contract will keep track of all involved subscriptions and other one-time purchases.