With this Integration, Zendesk will generate a ticket whenever your Virtual Line has an incoming call.
- Select Integration tab
- Fill in the required information
It is the unique web address you chose when you were setting up the account. You can see it on your address bar when are logged in.
- The support email that is used to create ticket in Zendesk.
- Click the Settings tab, and make sure Token Access is enabled.
- Click the + button to the right of Active API Tokens.
- Optionally, enter a description under API Token Description. The token is generated and displayed for you.
- Copy the token, and paste it somewhere secure. Once you close this window, the full token will never be displayed again.
- Click Save to return to the API page. A truncated version of the token is displayed.