The phone has remarkable HD voice and audio quality, simple deployment, advanced call management applications (such as shared call appearance, busy lamp fields, 3-way conferencing, transfer, call waiting, call park, call pickup, intercom and paging), and support for up to 24 lines with an expansion module.
All this makes the Mitel 6865 SIP Phone a terrific choice for those seeking reliable user experience with no compromise on functionality. With a PoE Class 2 rating, this Mitel 6800 Series SIP phone efficiently manages its power consumption and is environmentally friendly.
Already own this product? View the Mitel 6865 SIP Phone Documentation
- ENHANCED CALL MANAGEMENT
- With an extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs, redial lists, and eight programmable key entries, the Mitel 6865 SIP Phone is designed to easily manage access to all of the most frequently used call management features
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
- Smaller footprint and energy requirements are ideal for small work areas.
- FLEXIBLE HEADSET/ACCESSORY OPTIONS
- EHS/DHSG and analog headset support together with choice of two expansion module options.
- REMARKABLE AUDIO
- Mitel Hi-Q audio technology offers a superior voice experience making conversations clear and more life-like
- Support for up to 24 lines when connected to an expansion module
- 3.4” 128×48 pixel LCD display with soft white backlighting
- HD wideband audio
- Eight programmable hard keys
- Dual GigE ethernet ports
- XML capabilities
- Supports up to three expansion modules
- PoE class 2