The MiVoice 5324 IP Phone is designed for communications-intensive companies that require a converged IP infrastructure to bring productivity and customer-enhancing applications and services to the desktop, including unified communications, speech recognition, PC integration, contact center, and remote voice and data applications.
The dual-mode MiVoice 5324 IP Phone is a feature-rich, multi-line IP speakerphone with full duplex handsfree operation. Designed for users who must change their telephone feature set to match their changing needs, including managers, professionals, teleworkers, and contact center and help-desk agents, it provides superb call handling and user-programmable access to advanced voice communications, IP-based applications and services. The MiVoice 5324 IP Phone supports IP peripherals such as programmable key modules (PKMs), conference units, line interface modules, and more for even greater access to IP applications from the desktop.
DESIGNED FOR POWER CONSERVATIONReduces power consumption for overall energy savingsUNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SUPPORT
A powerful communications tool that helps improve productivity,
enhance customer service and reduced costs when combined with MitelCollab Client
WORK FASTER AND EASIER40-character backlit graphics display with 24 programmable keys, eight telephony function keys and three context-sensitive softkeys
- Two-line by 20-character white, backlit, graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- 24 Programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel Wideband audio support (G.722) – ships with a wideband handset (7 kHz standard)
- Three context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Browser-based desktop user tool programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Hands-free speakerphone operation (full duplex)