The Mitel 6910 IP Phone offers exceptional quality and standard telephony functions in an enterprise grade IP desktop phone. The Mitel 6910 features Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and a large 3.4” LCD display with soft white backlighting and large fonts, making the screen easy to read in any lighting condition. With eight programmable keys, native DHSG/ EHS headset support, and high definition audio quality, the Mitel 6910 IP Phone is ideal for business of all sizes.
- REMARKABLE AUDIO
- The Mitel 6910 IP phones feature high definition audio technology to deliver enhanced performance and voice clarity
- ENHANCED CALL MANAGEMENT
- Eight programmable keys may be used for call appearances or speed dial numbers.
- FLEXIBLE HEADSET OPTIONS
- The Mitel 6910 IP Phone features an innovative analog headset port that uniquely provides support for analog headsets with or without Electronic Hook Switch (EHS/DHSG).
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.9in x 5.0in x 7.5in (22.5cm x 15cm x 19cm)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs. (0.98 kg)
- 3.4” 128×48 pixel soft white backlight display
- HD wideband audio
- 8 programmable keys
- Dual Gigabit ethernet ports
- Up to 1000 entries with company phone book
- Native EHS/DHSG and 4-pin modular headset support
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- PoE Class 2