- Determines which branch of the two will be executed based on whether a condition is satisfied or not.
- Conditions are formed using built-in operators such as contains, equals, does not exist.
- You can have more than one condition if needed.
- There is no retry in Split Flow by Condition.
In order to create an action switched by condition, follow the steps below:
- Outputs of the previous actions: will be at the top of the list.
- Trigger Event: Outputs of the initial Trigger.
- Execution Properties:
- Execution Start At: the time this flow is triggered.
- Execution UUID: Execution identity number.
- Idempotency Key.
- Generate random UUID: to generate a random UUID for each action.
- Format DateTime: to convert timestamp into a particular format.
- Duration Between:
- First Datetime: Execution Properties > Execution Start At.
- Second Datetime: Function > Current Timestamp.
- Does not exist
Step 3: Add Control Variable > Add