1. Reason to create a Group of extensions
- To assign 1 DID to 1 or multiple extensions.
- To call multiple extensions at the same time.
- To pick up the call ringing at any extension in the group.
- For example, user at Ext 102 can pick up the call ringing at Ext 300.
2. Create a Group
- Go to Bizphone App > Extensions > Groups > Create Group.
- Input the Group key and Group label.
- Select Extensions to be in the group.
3. Assign a Number for the Group
- Go to Bizphone App > Settings > Number > Select number > Assign to Extension Group > Save.
4. Calls with a Group
- Dial the Group KEY.
- Dial the assigned Number of the Group.
- The Pickup prefix is *8
- Pick up the call that is ringing at Ext 201, press *8201#
- : *8#
- Click the Pencil icon to Edit.
- Click the Trash icon to Delete.