Here are the steps you need to follow:
If you use 3CX for the first time please check at www.3cx.com for more information
- Name of trunk: add a name or leave the default name ‘Generic SIP Trunk’
- Registrar/Server/Gateway Hostname or IP: SIP domain of your SIP account (log into your portal to check)
- Outbound Proxy: SIP domain of your SIP account
- Number of SIM Calls (concurrent call): enter the number of concurrent calls supported by your SIP subscription
- Type of Authentication: Register/Account-based
- Authentication ID (aka SIP User ID): SIP Username of your SIP account
- Authentication Password: SIP Password of your SIP account
- Rule name: Local Singapore.
- Calls to Numbers with a length of 8
- Route: Generic SIP Trunk (or the name of the trunk you created in the above step), Strip Digits 0, prepend 65.
– Output number: 6569123456
- Go to 3CX control panel
- Click Inbound rules
- Add DID Rule: Add name, choose DID and set destination IP phones.