- Ensure that you have the SlP username and password of the SIP subscription
Login to your account > Click SIP to see the details.
- Download the 3CXPhone here and install it
- Click Create Profile on the popup window
If you miss the popup window, click the menu button > Account
- Click New and open Account Settings
- Enter the following information.
- Account name: SIP user name we provide
- Extension, ID: SIP Username (e.g. sip1234567)
- Password: SIP Password
- I am out of the office – external IP: SIP domain we provide
- Click Advanced Settings to configure STUN and Codec.
- STUN server: stun.b3networks.com (depends on the SIP domain in your SIP account)
- Audio codecs: move GSM to the top of the codec list
- Click OK until the end. The status of SIP on 3CX is On Hook.