- Ensure that you have the SlP username and password of the SIP subscription
Login to your account > Click SIP to see the details.
- Connect the power and Internet cables to the Cisco Phone
Connect to the webpage of the Cisco phone by entering the IP address of the phone into a web browser
To get the IP address of the phone, press the Settings button on the phone. You will see a list of options such as 1. Status – 2. Features – 3. Settings – 4. Messages – etc.
Select Status from list and press Network Status and then IP Address.
- Click Admin Login
- Open the Ext 1 Tab and enter the following information:
- Line Enable: Yes
- SIP Port: 5060
- Proxy: SIP domain we provide
- User Name: Anything
- User ID: SIP account we provide (e.g. sip1234567)
- Password: SIP password we provide
- Preferred Codec: G728a
- Second Preferred Codec: G711u
- Second Preferred Codec: G711a