- Ensure that you have the SlP username and password of the SIP subscription
Login to your account > Click SIP to see the details.
- Connect the power and Internet cables to the Ericsson Phone
- Connect to the webpage of the Ericsson phone by entering the IP address + 8000 of the phone into a web browser
To get the IP address of the phone, press the Menu button on the phone. You will see a list of options such as 1. Status – 2. Features – 3. Settings – 4. Messages – etc.
Select Status from the list and press Enter. The IP address of the phone will be shown.
- Enter the username and password and log in to the Web Manager.
The default username is private and the password is lip.
- Once at the home screen, click on VoIP Configuration
- Under Line Settings, enter the following information:
- Proxy Address: SIP domain we provide
- Proxy Port: 5060
- Display Name: Anything you want to appear on LCD
- Name: the SIP username we provide
- Authentication Name: the SIP password we provide
- Authentication Password: the SIP password we provide
- Once you have entered all information, click Change and reboot your IP phone.