- Ensure that you have the SlP username and password of the SIP subscription
Login to your account > Click SIP to see the details.
- Connect the power and Internet cables to the SNOM Phone
- Connect to the webpage of the SNOM phone by entering the IP address of the phone into a web browser:
To get the IP address of the phone, press the Menu button on the phone. You will see a list of options such as 1.Status – 2.Features – 3.Settings – 4.Messages – etc.
Select Status from the list and press Enter. The IP address of the phone will be shown.
- Click Identity 1 under Setup on the left corner
- Enter the following information under the SIP tab:
- Displayname: Anything you want to appear on the LCD of your IP-Phone
- Account: SIP account we provide (e.g. sip1234567)
- Password: SIP password we provide
- Registrar: SIP domain we provide
- Click Apply
- Click RTP tab and enter g711,g729, gsm in Codec window. Then click Apply
- Now your IP-Phone reboots itself and you are ready to make/receive calls
If you have not set dial plan for your SIP, to make outgoing calls, follow this standard:
For example, if you are calling a Singapore number 1234 5678, key in 65 1234 5678 and call.