- Ensure that you have the SlP username and password of the SIP subscription
Login to your account > Click SIP to see the details.
- Connect the power and Internet cables to the VOPTech Phone
- Connect to the webpage of the VOPTech phone by entering the IP address of the phone into a web browser
To get the IP address of the phone, press the Menu button on the phone. You will see a list of options such as: 1. Status – 2. Features – 3. Settings – 4. Messages – etc.
Select Status from the list and press Enter. The IP address of the phone will be shown.
- Enter the default Username and Password “admin”
- Click on the VoIP tab on the left and enter the following information:
- Server Address: SIP domain we provide
- Server Port: 5060
- Authentication User: SIP account we provide (e.g. sip1234567)
- Authentication Password: SIP password we provide.
- SIP User: SIP account we provide (same as Authentication Name)
- Display Name: Anything you like to appear on the LCD of your phone.
- Enable Registration: Check
- Click Apply
- Click STUN on top and enter the following information:
- Server Address: stun.b3networks.com
- Server Port: 3478
- Local SIP Port: 5060
- Use STUN: Check
- Click on Phone in the left and choose G711a, G711u, G729 for the first, second, and third codec respectively, then click Apply.
For example, if you are calling a Singapore number 1234 5678, key in 65 1234 5678 and call.