- Ensure that you have the SlP username and password of the SIP subscription
Login to your account > Click SIP to see the details.
- Connect the power and Internet cables to the Yealink Phone
- Connect to the webpage of the Yealink phone by entering the IP address of the phone into a web browse
To get the IP address of the phone, press the Menu button on the phone. You will see a list of options such as 1.Status 2.Features 3.Settings 4.Messages etc. Select Status from list and press Enter. The IP address of the phone will be shown.
- Enter the default Username and Password “admin”
- Click on the Account tab
- Enter the required information
- Line Active: Enabled
- Label: Anything you like to appear on the LCD of your phone
- Registered Name: SIP account we provide (e.g. sip1234567)
- User Name: SIP account we provide (same as Register Name)
- Password: SIP password we provide
- Server Host: SIP domain we provide