- Delegate (Boss-Secretary) is a function that allows other extensions to answer and make calls on the User’s behalf.
- Calls can be automatically forwarded to the User’s delegates (setting up in Inbound Call).
- Delegates can transfer back to their Boss by using the Transfer function on their devices.
- To manage the Delegation list, follow the steps below:
- Ring All – All available extensions in the Delegation List will ring simultaneously:
2. Sequential – Each extension will ring in order, one after the other, starting from the first extension in the list each time.
- Order: Starting from 1. Drag and drop to change its order.
- Ring times: From 15 to 90 seconds for each extension.
- Only users within the organization can be added to the Delegation List
- A user cannot be delegated if they are delegating to others.
- A user cannot delegate or be delegated when being in a Call Group (created by the Owner/Admins).
- In the case of Delegation List:
- If any of the extensions miss the call, it will not trigger its own Unanswered or Busy Flow.
- For Delegates, they will not have any actions if the call is missed.
- The working hour of the delegates in the list will be ignored.