- Delegate (Boss-Secretary) is a function that allows other people/extensions to answer and make calls on your behalf.
- Calls can be automatically forwarded to your delegates (setting up in Inbound Call).
- Delegates can transfer back to your Boss by using the Transfer function on their devices.
- To manage the Delegation list, follow the steps below:
There are 2 types of Ring Mode:
- Ring All – All available extensions in the Delegation List will ring simultaneously.
- Sequential – Each extension will ring in order, one after the other, starting from the first extension in the list each time.
- Order: Starting from 1.
- Ring times: From 15 to 90 seconds for each extension.
- Only users within the organization can be added to the Delegation List
- A user cannot be delegated if they are delegating to others.
- A user cannot delegate or be delegated when being in a Call Group (created by the Owner/Admins).
- In the case of Delegation List:
- If any of the extensions miss the call, the system will not trigger its own Unanswered or Busy Flow and the call will be simply dropped.
- The working hours of the delegates in the list will be ignored.