The message should include a clear instruction for the callers to leave a voicemail or request a callback call (or be connected to other agents if Ring Mode is Sticky Agent)
- Go to Wallboard > Queue management > Settings > In queue message > Caller announcement message:
- Message to play: the message played to the caller after XX seconds.
- Repeat every: The message will play every XX seconds to the caller.
- Max gather times: Repeat the message XX times (-1 is unlimited and the value can be in the range 0<x<99).
- Gather timeout after: The message will expire after XX seconds (the waiting time for the caller to press the DTMF number).
- Hangup message on max gather time: the message played to the caller after time out.