Post Call Survey allows the system to send an SMS to the callers to gather their feedback after their calls to your Call Center finish. This feature provides a tool for the Call Center to understand the satisfaction of customer service as well as to enhance agents’ effectiveness.
Customers will receive an SMS containing a URL to participate in a post-call survey and they can rate the level of service from 1 (bad) to 5 (excellent).
- Go to Wallboard app > Queue management > Settings > Post call survey:
Choose a sender ID > Type in the message > Update:
- Customers’ responses will be listed in the Feedback tab under Workspace:
- Txn. UUID: The ID of the call transaction.
- Customer Number: Caller ID of the caller.
- Received Time: The time the system receives customer’s response.
- Queue: The label of the queue.
- Rating: Value of the response (1~5).
- Message: Customer’s response.
- Agent: The agent handled the call.
Sender ID must be one of your rebranded Sender ID. Click HERE for more details.