The strict definition of a call queue is that it’s where callers are placed on hold, in a queue, while they wait to speak with a live agent.
What is a queue in Wallboard app?
Incoming call to Virtual Line app > forward to Wallboard. Calls ring directly at the extensions or DID will not join the queue nor have characteristics of the queue.To create a queue in Wallboard, follow the steps below:
1. Create a queue:
2. Give your queue a name/label:
3. Choose queue type:
- Normal: Queue is handled by agents
- Flow Integration: Trigger a particular flow in Flow App
Queues integrated to Flow App can handle Outbound Call Centre only.
4. Configure your Normal queue:
Click the 3 dot icon at the right corner > Settings:
- Configure queue information
- Manage queue’s agents (assign agents to the queue, select ring mode)
- Set up note
- Set up in queue message
- Set up the capability of the queue (action events)
- Set up a dial plan
- Set up a post-call survey