Below is a checklist of steps to take after purchasing a BizPhone subscription:
- Understand types roles in Bizphone
- Configure Outbound rule
- Configure an Extension
- Assign DID to extension (if you have DID)
- Assign Call Recording license to extension (if you have Call Recording license)
- Assign DNC license to extension (if you have DNC license)
- Configure IP phone license (if you use Bizphone with IP Phone or Softphone)
- Configure Mobile license (if you use Bizphone Mobile license)
- Configure Desktop license (if you use Bizphone Desktop App)
Tabs in Bizphone
- Extensions: manages all extensions, configure users, extension groups, and conference rooms.
- Settings: configure Outbound rules, SIP gateway, add-ons assignment (number, IP Phone, Call recording, and DNC).
- Connected Devices: shows the devices that the Bizphone is connected to.
- History: shows usage log of all extensions.